Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by asan_1

It's safe as long as you are transferring money to reputable people,companies.

Paypal is highly secured
It transit from your computer to SSL with an encryption key length of 128-bits

Technology, experience and privacy make paypal secured.

Yes psypal is safe i am using paypal for last 2 year and beside that paypal is most old payment gateway so you can be sure.

Yeah it is the safe payment method for all transactions.It keeps your personal details and do not get passed to others.

I integrated PayPal in my plenty of projects & one of my client account credited with 16845$ solidly. But, for transfering the amount to your account from PayPal may take sometime as like other gateways do & to transfer more amount you need proper authentication to do.

paypal is safe for the payment method because i think there is no another safe method like paypal

yes dear paypal is safe online money trnsfer and that is more reliabe then other online money transfers

NO !

you better use another solution.
Bitcoin is better !

to collect Credit card payement, use Braintree or Paymill or Stripe.

Paypal has a big name and they are very prominent with their work. They have very hard and fast rules regarding privacy of data and money transfer.

Yes, it's safe.. I'm using Paypal to recive the funds for last 6 year. It's good and the amount would be deposited in your local bank account.

Yes, paypal is safe but you have to take care of while doing online transactions thanks

Paypal is solid and secure and that is why it is a standard for online payments. There are a few good contenders at this point looking to capture some of that e-payment market as well as more digital options like digital wallets for the overall consumer market.

yes it is safe and fast method of money transfer to and from many countries

Paypal prohibits transactions related to gambling activities.

Edited by asan_1

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.