hooper 0 Newbie Poster

Hello,

My name is Dave and I am the owner of Virtual Page a company based in Hyderabad, India which is involved in providing customer support services to some of the well known companies in the web hosting industry. We, at Virtual Page, seek to carryout the work precisely and affectivity as per the requirements of our clients. Virtual Page adheres strictly to professionalism and the complete satisfaction of the customer.

If you are looking for a cost-effective way to handle the loads at your organization, a one-time job however small or big, or you are interested in out-sourcing the entire online customer support services (technical, sales and billing) function of your firm, we can offer accurate, timely and highly cost-effective customer support services.

We currently have 50 employees and each of them have over 3 years of experience in the web hosting industry. They are highly capable in handling support tickets (technical, sales and billing) and assisting visitors / customers live via any live chat program.

We have 2 floors of office space with power backup solution in case of a power failure.
Our internet connectivity consists of 2 connections each 1mbit in size from 2 different ISP’s.

I would like to discuss with you about providing online support (Live chat / Helpdesk) services. Please let me know when and where I can reach you over the phone.

I am sure we could workout something that is profitable for both of us.
If the issue has to be discussed Urgently mail: sales@webhosting-rated.com

Sincerely,

Dave Goose
Managing Partner
http://www.virtualpage.in