Has anyone try 2Checkout, PaySat and CCNOW? Apparently they are providing similar services, i.e. reseller of your products/services.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Hi,

I've tried 2Checkout. When you are just starting it's ok if you cant get anything else. I'm monitoring my traffic and 50% of customers who click to buy bail on the 2Co order form. It's long and complicated and not customizable. Only use it if you can't get something else.

For UK chronopay can offer you a 3rd party solution as well as an own merchant account. Also, they can offer you a virtual terminal at no extra costs. With their 3rd party solution there are no monthly fees and no set up fees. They are stable and reliable payment processor and providing 24x7 support as well.

I do not know what to choose. I use Kagi for now and it is the Best I've ever seen. I used Share*it for payments but they blocked my $200 and they told that this may be fraud payments and they have to keep these money for 8 months and then they can send them to me. So, I refused Share*it for now and I am waiting for those $200 :) Also I was trying paysat. Seems nothing good with them. So I am with Kagi for now, but they increase fees. Now I have to pay for fraud protection separately.
I would like to open real merchant account but I am not US resident, even not EU resident, so I am unable to open US bank account to handle Internet merchant account.

If you know some good alternatives for international merchants, please share them with me.

2Checkout is good but that if they would accept your site. They have a long list of sites that they do not allow. For example, if you have a dating/marriage site, or an escrow site and the list goes on, you can forget about them.

I went to Kagi site previously but couldn't figure out how to choose their product and very confusing... May be I have to invest more time on it. But one thing I did see (always to priority) is they charge very high transaction fee.

I heard a lot of bad comment about 2Co from various forum, mainly related to those selling software. 2CO holds their money??

I went to Kagi site previously but couldn't figure out how to choose their product and very confusing... May be I have to invest more time on it. But one thing I did see (always to priority) is they charge very high transaction fee.

I heard a lot of bad comment about 2Co from various forum, mainly related to those selling software. 2CO holds their money??

now I was going to participate at 2CO community (for $49 fee), but I suppose Kagi is better for now. Even they charges much, they do not delay payments and they are quick for responces. For example, Share*it holds my money for 6 months for now and I can do nothing to get money transferred to me. This is awful. Even in share*it has low fees, I can loose my busines due to delays.

Can you tell me, is there any protection system for sellers? IMHO sellers are very unprotected with all those payment processing stores.

M.

is there any protection system for sellers? IMHO sellers are very unprotected with all those payment processing stores.
M.

Even you use your own merchant account it will not protect you, including chargeback from fraud. Merchant bank sometimes can take 2-3 months to investigate a fraud and hold seller money for quite a while. To me, paypal is the best in protecting seller thru their seller protection scheme. Other PSP is Nochex in the UK, they protect seller from chargeback.

I know that if pyment is fraudulent, I have to issue chargeback, but if bank investigates for 6 months and delays ALL payments for 6 months this is really annoying. I suppose, it is impossible that ALL payments are fraud, if this true then this payment processing system is rubbish and noone will use it. So, they can not delay ALL my money for 6 months. This is abuse for me.

M.

I know that if pyment is fraudulent, I have to issue chargeback, but if bank investigates for 6 months and delays ALL payments for 6 months this is really annoying. I suppose, it is impossible that ALL payments are fraud, if this true then this payment processing system is rubbish and noone will use it. So, they can not delay ALL my money for 6 months. This is abuse for me.

M.

6 months seem excessive to me. You shouldn't do biz with them.

Ok, thanks :) This is good site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.