I have only heard about mailchimp any other you will like to recommend?

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

a bolt cutter and a big bucket of superglue to cut off the spammer's computers from the internet and then glue the door to his room shut with him inside.

Aweber is really good so far. I recently switched my email marketing provider from Mailchimp over to Aweber.

I was with Aweber, but I have switched to MailChimp recently. MailChimp is better, in my opinion.

Anybody can explain for me more details about Mailchimp?

Mailchimp is a platfrom which can help you in your emeil marketing. It has an ability to automate your email delivery, A?B testing, E-commerse features like tracking online orders, setting up automated messages. Also it includes analytics for monitoring the sales, and segmantation of data..Also there we can send triggered emails based on signups, website views, JavaScript events, and more...I know it is used in many companies..

I use constantcontact (constantcontact.com) to send out a monthly newsletter, paid version.
It is double opt-in; subscribers sign up, are sent an email to confirm their subscription, and then are subscribed. That way, people can't just add a bunch of emails addresses to a database and then start sending out mass emails.

The other one that comes to mind quickly is IMN (imninc.com).

I came across several others a while ago, but they presently slip my mind. A search should turn up many,

We use constantcontact for our monthly email marketing services.

you can use zoho campaigns for email marketing. if someother is better than that recommend it

Mailchimp is great email marketing platform but its costly, and it has strict policies for affilate marketers. on the other hand i'd like to suggent sendinblue or constant content both are great email marketing plateforms, you can check their features and pricing details <Spam link snipped>. and you can find other email marketing services as well to compare their features and pricing details

The 6 Best Email Marketing Software of 2022
Best Overall: Mailchimp.
Cost Effective: 171mails.com
Best for Automation: ActiveCampaign.
Easiest to Use: MailerLite.
Best All-in-One Marketing Suite: Hubspot.
Best Affordable Option: Moosend.
Best for E-commerce: Drip.

ActiveCampaign is the best marketing fir the online business. because in it they can find result in short time.

Don't forget that if you are not going with an out-of-the-box solution, such as Mailchimp, Sendgrid, etc., that you will need to clean the list on your own! That means purging bounced addresses, purging addresses that don't interact with your emails, etc.

Email marketing can be really effective. But you have to think about the whole campaign properly.

Toolkit like Campaign Monitor,moosend,aweber etc will suite.

hey. this is what I followed, maybe it can help you in terms of your choice.

• Best Overall: Mailchimp.
  • Best for Automation: ActiveCampaign.
  • Easiest to Use: MailerLite.
  • Best All-in-One Marketing Suite: Hubspot.
  • Best Affordable Option: Moosend.
  • Best for E-commerce: Drip.
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.