Contributors
Replies
Views
1 Year
Discussion Span
Last Post by canadafred

It is very hard to do this. However, if you have some great content and amazing traffic, then AdSense will send you an invitation.

if you want to approve your adsense in within a month then you need to make proper blog with responsive support. then post 40+ unique artical after that make terms page, abous us page, contact page, and some necessary page then apply for adsense i will sure he accept your request.

Edited by seoaceindia: spell mistake

Is it necessary for 2000+ words article in the 40 posts for getting Adsense approval?

I will go with seoaceindia. Started to make 40 unique posts. Update you soon about the adsense approval.

In my opinion, the advice I've heard so far is absurd. The only advice I'd give you is to never listen to someone who tells you to write a zillion articles and yet cannot even spell that word correctly, let alone the awful grammar.

I would think however that if you have a Google account and they've verified your banking information then you can monetize practically whatever you want.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.