Hey Guys
I am an online retailer selling various products like clothes, shoes, and accessories. Its been a year since I started my business, and I am very happy with the response I have been getting from my customers. I always try to give the best possible experience to my customers. But one thing that bothers me is beside all the good quality images, videos, and descriptions I provide on my website, I don't get as many clients as I expect. Now I want to take advantage of digital marketing, but I don't know where to start.
As you know, digital marketing is very helpful in driving traffic to your website and generating more sales. But the problem is that I am not very familiar with digital marketing, and I don't want to spend much money on it without knowing what I am doing. Can you please help me understand some questions I have in my mind about digital marketing?
What is the most effective strategy for a website that does not receive enough traffic?
Which tool or software is the best for tracking website traffic?
What are some effective methods for driving traffic to a website?
Is there a way to measure the ROI of digital marketing campaigns?
What common mistakes do people make when they start digital marketing?
Is it effective to hire a digital marketing agency?
What are some common pitfalls of digital marketing?
If I want to hire a marketing consultant, what are their expected charges?
As my earnings are low, I want to get a discount on marketing resources. Do you know any deal or coupon websites offering discounts for digital marketing services and tools?
I will really appreciate any help you can provide.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Just do like all the other spammers do, spam your website on Daniweb and every other forum website that doesn't have a strong anti-spam policy (or has one but doesn't bother to enforce it).

Hello, in order to increase traffic to your website in 2022, you must improve it, perform SEO, and if you have the funds, consider running advertisements.

What is the most effective strategy for a website that does not receive enough traffic?

Buy ads.

Which tool or software is the best for tracking website traffic?

Google Analytics.

What are some effective methods for driving traffic to a website?

Buy ads on social networks (Facebook ads, etc.) or Google Ads, or drive organic traffic from your social media pages.

Is there a way to measure the ROI of digital marketing campaigns?

Yes, Google Analytics can help you with this. So can Google Ads.

What common mistakes do people make when they start digital marketing?

Spending too much money per click.

Is it effective to hire a digital marketing agency?

It can be, yes.

What are some common pitfalls of digital marketing?

It can be a money drain if you don't stay focused on your ROI.

If I want to hire a marketing consultant, what are their expected charges?

Generally, they would take a percentage of your overall marketing/advertising budget that you are going to spend with them.

As my earnings are low, I want to get a discount on marketing resources. Do you know any deal or coupon websites offering discounts for digital marketing services and tools?

Read! Read! Read! There's nothing like doing it yourself through learning.

Good luck!

Hello, Well digital marketing is very essential for a online built business as it will drive more traffic and customers for you to grow serve and get profits from your business.

1. When it comes to digital marketing strategies you can focus on your keyword research as well as maintaining updated content.

2. You could hire a digital marketing agency if you need a focused strategies to be followed for your brand or product.

3. Some of the people think of handling their brands as well as their website at a advanced level at the same time but its necessary to know that sometimes handling both when you have less idea about the one can create a disbalance between your work relationship.

4. For driving traffic you can also focus on both on page and off page seo with right seo content and web designing.

Hope this helps!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.