A good way to increase your sales is by getting a website and getting known world wide

<snip url>

Recommended Answers

All 30 Replies

A website alone is not good to increase the sales of your products. There are several other factors that are also involved that may increase your Sales.

A website alone is not good to increase the sales of your products. There are several other factors that are also involved that may increase your Sales.

It is a good way to increase your sales of course other things are involved any one with common sense would know this. But explain to me how it isnt a good way? Exactly!!

But your post still offered nothing of value at all and just a spam link to your hosting site.

But your post still offered nothing of value at all and just a spam link to your hosting site.

How? If the post was want to increase your sales? And i posted a good way is getting a website. Which is true how can you argue the point that a website may not generate sales as all know it can! And by the way yes while i was at it i linked my site thanks for your comment.

I guess the key part is:

as all know it can

You just posted something that is common knowledge as an excuse to get in more link spam to your site.

You're welcome.

You may want to take a look at this as well: http://www.daniweb.com/forums/announcement30-32.html

I agree with WebDave that a website alone is not a good way to consider that you will increase your sale. Sure in some way it can, like your local clients might be interested that you finally goes online. But what about the others that don't know anything at all about your business? You must market your website, I know you have a good idea as to how. Drive traffic to it = increase your sale.

Rafael

Get noticed online, find what works for you... I advertise my online company on a bunch of dirctories I find online. I'm currently on Servpro.ca and Servprousa.com I get more traffic to my website by being on their site.

Great advertising plus a very good quality product will definitely increase your sales.

Organic search listing is the Key to achieve Success in World Wide Web.

It is also important to participate in dofollow forums and try to build good reputation and good camaraderie within the community members to earn credibility on your site. This way, you could build more traffic and improve rankings as well.

You should try to competitive with the prices and also do some promotion with site and advertising.

There are many unique and effective ways to increase sales using the internet, such as:
1. Content optimization
2. Search Engine Optimization
3. Article submission
4. Attractive web designing
5. Email marketing
6. Affiliate marketing
7. Social networking
and many more............
You can easily get these low cost services with some of the leading SEO companies that take care of all your marketing requirements.

that is right!
but simple words

In the end sales are always good no matter where is it coming from ... :)

Websites is the best thing to do marketing of our product.
We can submit product ads on internet.
Internet Marketing is the current trend of marketing to increase our sales.

What will increase the sale is converting web site. 90% of the web sites out there are garbage, pardon my French. (boy, I keep borrowing phrases from my CEO. I am beginning to hate her! LOL )

The problem with many sites that navigation sucks so badly, messaging is misleading or unclear and the most importantly lead forms or action buttons are misplaced or totally absent.

So, I would say... keep amateurs away from the road :)

Great advertising plus a very good quality product will definitely increase your sales.

Optimizing website for search engines
Adds on public forums and magazines
Attending public conferences

Every website needs different SEO tactics to increase the traffic. Meta tags, submission to directories, blog writing, do follow blog commenting and link exchange etc are some common practices. The content of the web pages also plays important role in SEO exercise. I focus more upon: Press releases, Reciprocal Links, Forum Posting, Post newsgroups, Article submission, commenting upon do-follow blogs.

alone a website can do nothing, next thing is to promote it.

The content of the web pages also plays important role in SEO exercise. I focus more upon: Press releases, Reciprocal Links, Forum Posting, Post newsgroups, Article submission, commenting upon do-follow blogs.

thank you for the list.
I love it!

can you sugest semi auto submission site?

just offer only quality products for your costumer... advertising online though a website is only a + but it will not guaranty your success... if you offer quality products surely you get sales up...

It is wise to increase marketing efforts during slower sales periods because there is more competition and fewer consumer dollars. Consider newspaper ads, magazines, specialty publications and other forms of marketing.

just place something like "free if you purchase this product" or "get a discount for every amount you purchase".. that would help you increase your sales!

A good way to increase your sales is by getting a website and getting known world wide

After having a site, here are some of the methods that helps promote your website:

SEO - Search Engine Optimization
PPC - Pay Per Click
SEM - Search Engine Marketing
SMO - Social Media Optimization

Wow!

You guys have it all figured out! I finally found the right place. I'll learn something here .. oh yah!

After having a site, here are some of the methods that helps promote your website:

SEO - Search Engine Optimization
PPC - Pay Per Click
SEM - Search Engine Marketing
SMO - Social Media Optimization

Close.

SEM=PPC and/or SEO
SMO well, that's mostly Internet marketing.

Internet marketing occurs with searh engine optimzaion and searchengine marketing both. IM incorporates lotsa' other things too. Rather than having a visitor click a search engine ad (keyphrase competitor), you have him/her/it click the contact button or the buy button.

Once upon a time there commonly existed the art of Internet marketing in SEO. You know, get the qualified visitor then turn it into a telephone call, but everything seems to be going in the direction of reverse marketing now; get the business and give your business away to keyphrase competitors, for a few pennies to the webmaster/web site owner/neither/nor/unknown/who'll ever know...

A website alone has no effect on increasing sales. Their are many people who sell products worth thousands of dollars with having a simple blog.

A website alone has no effect on increasing sales. Their are many people who sell products worth thousands of dollars with having a simple blog.

Well. Ya.

But there's gotta' be some Internet marketing. You know, attracting Internet visitors. There's some kind of it to make a web page have value; from as small as a tiny little wee buzzing sound in the wind, to as big as a 15 minute SuperBowl TV ads ... bigger ... complete with cool 1-800 numbers ... 1.866.BUYLOTS ... Ya! Then you get all the important inside web covers or right on the Frontpages web site is going like mad now ... or is that me ... oh shoot, forgot to take my meds this morning I'll have to get back to this.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.