Facebook remains the most popular social media platform with nearly 3 billion users worldwide, out of which 2.9 billion people are active social media users. With an effective Facebook marketing strategy businesses can turn their Facebook business page into a powerful tool to market and advertise their services to reach potential customers.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I must be in a weird circle. The only reason I and my friends have facebook is to take our page before some scammer does. I might check facebook every other month or less. I never found it to be interesting or necessary.

Then again there's a joke about the 12 users on Meta now.

I am an active Facebook user. Facebook Messenger is my primary means of communicating with friends. Facebook Ads tend to perform much better for me when promoting DaniPad, my coworking space, over Google Ads. (Conversely, Google Ads perform better than Facebook Ads when promoting DaniWeb.) DaniPad's Facebook business profile is still the main source of leads for us as well.

There are a few ways to use Facebook to promote your business. One is to create a business Page and post news and updates about your company there. You can also run ads on Facebook, targeting people who live in your area or who meet certain criteria (such as age, gender, interests, etc.). And you can use Facebook Messenger to communicate with customers directly.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.