How to get high-quality backlinks for a site is interested in safe and free methods

MarkMarketer commented: You'll probably need some tools that will analyse a website that tell you the quality of it. +0

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

The only way I know of is to create viral link bait. I’m not good at doing it either. Join the club lol.

8 Smarter Ways to Earn High-Quality Backlinks

1. Replicate competitors' best backlinks.
  2. Analyze competitors' mentions.
  3. Build backlinks with infographics.
  4. Guest blogging.
  5. Build a solid internal linking structure.
  6. Outreach and promote your best content everywhere.
  7. Give interviews.
  8. Broken link building.

Guest posting, forum submission are the best ways to get quality backlinks

I would not say that’s true anymore. Were you hit by the latest Link Spam update that Google released last week? What about the Helpful Content update from a few months ago? Both took really strong digs at blog paid links and guest posting.

Indeed, with the Link Spam update, things became more complicated. Now, website owners need only qualitative, relevant, and authoritative backlinks.

Yeah, it's tough nowadays. Just the other week I launched a free seo backlink checker in an effort to attract links, but it doesn't seem to be attracting to much attention yet, unfortunately.

Hello, there are a lot of free options to create high-quality links. You can request high authority websites to publish your content on their websites and provide you with a do-follow link, which is guest posting. You can create a web 2.0 version of your website as well. Although creating free links is a challenge, but the effort will be worthwhile.

You'll properly need a few tools that tell you if a website is good quality or spammy. Sometimes it can be hard to tell without these tools

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.