Hello, i need some childrens/tv/entertainment link directories, i want to submit for free but cant find many, any help?

Recommended Answers

All 22 Replies

I guess try doing google searches for "[keyword] directory" or "[keyword] links" ??

Thanks, great site that one.

There are many people in the market who do this for you for some charges.

Yahoo! is always a safe place to attempt to get listed in a directory at ;)

^^^ yes but only non-profit websites can get in for free

^^^ yes but only non-profit websites can get in for free

I have my site webnewtons.com listed in Y! Directory and I never paid anything to it

Mind telling us the secret of your inclusion, or was it just included without you submitting it ?

I just submitted it as a free site and it was accepted. May be i was given a preference because I had paid a bit to Yahoo Finance section for a small service.(Yes i had submitted from the same id from which i made the payment) ;)

Did you submit to the local yahoo.co.in or directly to dir.yahoo.com ?

And have you seen any benefit in traffic ? from the inclusion ?

Thanks

Hey... there are tools available for submitting to social bookmarking websites...

You can use these tools and submitt to many social bookmarking website easily without going through the pain of submitting

manually...

Use Bookmark Submitter Pro and get your job done easily...

Hello, i need some childrens/tv/entertainment link directories, i want to submit for free but cant find many, any help?

check out this www.linkmarket.net where you can find your link partners in catagories...i am sure you are going to get your mate there ;)

I don't think there are many free directories left. Everyone is trying to make a buck, especially for SEO links. Will take time to research the ones that are free.

i think link exchange with other website is the best and no cost .
i have 2 Pr website(http://www.vietnamfuntravel.com) and would like to exchange with all website and with all category to get more pagerank.

i agree go to googleto find them they have plenty.

I don't think there are many free directories left. Everyone is trying to make a buck, especially for SEO links. Will take time to research the ones that are free.

Yes, I agree, good links are hard to find...
You could try this one Link2me
Hope it helps anyone..
Have a nice day!

Elbuhleini

Try a site like craigslist. They have multiple categories that might work for you. Craigslist is a great site and this should help you.

Hi,

DO a google search for 'free web directory'

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.