Which is the best seo friendly website, is it wordpress or html?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

All websites are in HTML. Wordpress is a blogging platform that is written in PHP and generates the HTML for you.

Wordpress is a CMS platform where you maintain your content, which makes website flexible and easy to customize. On the other hand, HTML sites don't have any underlying software, it's all code which can be great if you're a developer, but difficult to manage if you're not.

Most of the people use Wordpress as it's SEO friendly even Google also suggest to use Wordpress.

Right use of plugin can also help you to make your website SEO friendly.

WordPress is the best and beginner-friendly easy to use cms for non-techies

html with good code is like WordPress, but WordPress for people who don't know how to code can still have a professional website.

G'day Folks,

I would tend to stay clear of anything to do with "WordPress [.org or .com] I just don't like their ploy in suggesting that to start it is free and then pile up the costs, with what they consider as extras.
It's also difficult to use your own webhosting company and it is not in HTML5 codes.
Sorry, but to me the whole thing is like a Suckers Con.
After many years, I am converting all of my websites to HTML5 and use my own templates.
Ahhh yes I use my own hosting company ☺

Then again, "To each his or her own."

Have fun and keep covid19 safe

Both are good for SEO but HTML is better than WordPress because it contains unlimited customization ability to perform the best SEO performance.

Everyone says html to this question, but wordpress offers a lot of solutions in open source, for everyone you have to make html yourself. It depends on what you want to do and what you want to buy, I think seo is the same in all of them, I think you just need to find your own style.

HTML needs some programming skills however, wordpress is a readymade dish. I think there is no comparison. If you go for html you will have unlimited options to make your website as much customize as you want. Wordpress, some how limit this option.

As per the comprasion between HTML and Wordpress website both are SEO friendly, but HTML is slightly better than Wordpress because in wordpress many plugins are used for SEO process it may affect the site speed and security of the website.

As per the comparison, both are performing well in SEO but HTML is slightly better than the Wordpress because WordPress contains more plugin installations whic affects the security and page speed of the websites. HTML contains unlimited customization ability to perform best SEO performance.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.