Hey folks,

I am a junior web designer at my college and got an assignment on finding scripts that creates front page sideshow, like the ones you see on CNET.com, Yahoo Movies, and a bunch more. I am not sure if it's the right way to call "frontpage slideshow", but pictures are better than thousand words.

There is a modules for joomla and a number of other CMSs called Frontpageslideshow(http://www.frontpageslideshow.net), however, my school's website does not hang on any CMS and is ASP based. Everything has to be manually updated.

What would be the solution? Do you know any other "frontpage sludeshow" like scripts that can be easily and manually implemented?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Google (asp slideshow) is your friend
the actual getting off your proverbial to find the one that is appropriate of the 1.5 million responses I leave to you.
Nothing, ever, has to be manually updated, thats why server languages exist

Thanks!

Google (asp slideshow) is your friend
the actual getting off your proverbial to find the one that is appropriate of the 1.5 million responses I leave to you.
Nothing, ever, has to be manually updated, thats why server languages exist

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.