Hello there,
I have purchased a flash template, but i dont know about website editing, i just need to change the text and fonts name.im willing to pay so that i wont go over this myself its kinda too much load on my brain hehehhhe.

Many thanx
temarisky

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

I'll do it. Post the .fla files etc.

Its nice to here from you, im just wondering where will i send the links or the files? could I have your email?

Many thanx
temarisky

Hi temarisky,

I've just had a quick look at the fie and I don't think you can change the <font> easily. It looks like it is drawn with code or something.

You can however, change the text easily in fact, you don't have to edit the .fla file. It all comes from a file called text.html

If you open there you can change it to your company name.

For example:

1)Right-click on text.html > open with notepad now edit and change the text you want.

If you have any other problems just post them here.

Hi temarisky,

I've just had a quick look at the fie and I don't think you can change the <font> easily. It looks like it is drawn with code or something.

You can however, change the text easily in fact, you don't have to edit the .fla file. It all comes from a file called text.html

If you open there you can change it to your company name.

For example:

1)Right-click on text.html > open with notepad now edit and change the text you want.

Thank you very much Iamthee do i have to save it after changing it? andif i will change it where will i save it? or what format?

Hey Iamthwee,
re: the font issues...

Do you want me to take a look?
I should be able to work out how to change the font. If the .fla file is in CS3 format, I should have no probs doing it myself. But if it's CS4, I'll can decompile the swf and poke around in it's guts to see what's going on and then run you through the steps required to fix it in CS4!

It may even be possible to modify the fla so that fonts are handled differently.
If you do need a hand give me a shout!
Cheers for now,
Jas.

Hey Iamthwee,
re: the font issues...

Do you want me to take a look?

Yeah sure but I'm assuming she purchased that code from somewhere so if you ask the OP to email you a link to her zipped file. I'm not at liberty to post her link and will probably contravene some licensing agreement.

In regards to the original question if you open the html folder and open the file text.html with notepad you change the field to:

&name1=leonarstudio

And then click save.

This should still keep it in its original html format.

Hi again Iamthwee,
Please feell free to play around with it....
And I appreciate it very much...i just dont know if there could be away to add counter in the website so that it would know how many visited my website.

Thanks
temarisky

Hey kiddo,

I've just emailed the link you gave me to JasonHippy as he is probably way more advanced in flash than me. Plus it's actionscript 2.0 so I don't really dabble with that.

In terms of adding a counter. I believe you would have to interface it to a php script. However, I'm a bit busy at the mo so won't be able to help much.

Take it easy.

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

Hi temarisky,

I had a look into your file and came to know that we need to add more codes in timelines according to the text display using TextFormat() but has to apply in many frames. Somewhat It is tough to do the whole thing, Actually I am working from my office, not from my home and no internet connection in home. So, hope other experts will help you. I will add some code suggestion in the meanwhile. Thanks.

if you could plz share the code suggestion here it will the great for me too.thanks in advance.or else where can I get help?

hi try downloading pbreeze.its an application for html editing.very easy to use.

Hey kiddo,

I've just emailed the link you gave me to JasonHippy as he is probably way more advanced in flash than me. Plus it's actionscript 2.0 so I don't really dabble with that.

In terms of adding a counter. I believe you would have to interface it to a php script. However, I'm a bit busy at the mo so won't be able to help much.

Take it easy.

Morning all!
Apologies for the lack of activity recently, I've been out of action for a week or so thanks to a rather severe case of sinusitis...I initially made the mistake of ignoring it, hoping it would sort itself out...Unfortunately it just got worse! Doh!

Anyway, I took a look at the link that iamthwee sent me, but the link was invalid. The site it linked to gave an error message saying that the file could not be found.

If the OP could zip up the original files and email 'em to me (I've already PM'ed her my email addy!) I can take a look at changing the font!

Cheers for now,
Jas.

hi try downloading pbreeze.its an application for html editing.very easy to use.

hey thanks I was also about to ask for the code help...I shall too try that

Hi,
I am working for a leading web design company.Sure We will edit it for you according to your needs, kindly send me your site url with the requirements you need and send it to my mail id <EMAIL SNIPPED>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.