Hi Guys! A newbie and a student here. I want to ask your assistance by being my respondent just to answer the following few survey questions here below. This will help me a lot for the completion of my project in Website Development and On-Line Programming Subject which is one of my major courses. Thank you very much and God Bless! :)

1. For you, what is the best and most effective Internet Browser to use?
2. For you, what is the best and most effective Search Engine to use?
3. What software system you usually used to generate a website? (Example(s): PHP and Cold Fusion)
4. What kind of application you are mostly preferred in creating HTML documents? (Example: Notepad)
5. Do you apply Web Development Phases including Planning, Analysis, Design and Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance with your website appropriately?
6. What kind of Website you usually developed?
7. How much it usually cost in generating a website in the Internet?
8. What is the most commonly used web server?
9. How much is the average income of a website developer?
10. What type of Website structure you usually used?
11. What reference(s) can you recommend to me as a beginner?

feel free to answer please ! Tnx ! :)

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

1. Mozilla: for its add ons and web tools(firebug, firezilla)

2. Google

3. Coldfusion, php, javascript, jQuery, ajax

4. Dreamweaver and notepad++, also like jEdit

5. Yes when I design for a client

6. ecommerce

7. depends on the client's needs

8. Apache

9. you can google that...cant comment myself

10. w3schools.com, this and other forums, many more free tutorials in html and css for beginners

tnx a lot teedoff ..

Hope this helps, here's my two pennies worth.

1. Firefox

2. Google

3. PHP, MySQL (DB back end), HTML, Javascript, Jquery, Ajax

4. NetBeans (free and fantastic)

5. Only ever developed for myself; been doing it on and off for about 18 months so not a old time developer who has experience or done any work for a fee. But generally for my own needs i think about most of those things although i would also say i don't delve to much into these things but usually it's because i have thought about what i want already or if i'm not sure i come to forums like this and ask for advice from experienced members,

6. I have developed a complete website with a complete membership/profile system with a complete admin area. Apart from that i create some scripts which i build into extensions for a particular software for others to use and enjoy.

7. Obviously this depends on how much you charge and on each individual clients needs. Never charged so apart from that i cannot say, plus to be honest i don't think anyone can as it could be from a simple static website to a fully pledged dynamic website which costs will obviously differ greatly.

8. Linux

9. Only developed for myself so don't know. Not something i have looked into at this time.

10. Not sure what you mean exactly by this one.

11. w3schools, sitepoint, Nettuts, Tizag, these forums and other forums related to web development. A Google search will reveal such sites.

1. For you, what is the best and most effective Internet Browser to use? Mozilla
2. For you, what is the best and most effective Search Engine to use? Google
3. What software system you usually used to generate a website? (Example(s): PHP and Cold Fusion) PHP
4. What kind of application you are mostly preferred in creating HTML documents? (Example: Notepad) Notepad
5. Do you apply Web Development Phases including Planning, Analysis, Design and Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance with your website appropriately? Yes
6. What kind of Website you usually developed? Ecommerce
7. How much it usually cost in generating a website in the Internet? Do not know
8. What is the most commonly used web server? Linux
9. How much is the average income of a website developer? $65,000+
10. What type of Website structure you usually used? ???????
11. What reference(s) can you recommend to me as a beginner? w3 schools

1. For you, what is the best and most effective Internet Browser to use?
A:: Chrome/Firefox
2. For you, what is the best and most effective Search Engine to use?
A: Google
3. What software system you usually used to generate a website? (Example(s): PHP and Cold Fusion)
A: PHP, MySQL, AJAX, jQuery,
4. What kind of application you are mostly preferred in creating HTML documents? (Example: Notepad)
A: Dreamweaver , Aptana, Notepad ++
5. Do you apply Web Development Phases including Planning, Analysis, Design and Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance with your website appropriately? A: Yes
6. What kind of Website you usually developed?
A: CMS/CRM/ERM
7. How much it usually cost in generating a website in the Internet?
A: have no idea
8. What is the most commonly used web server?
A: Linux
9. How much is the average income of a website developer?
A: Depends what country you are in, UK and USA pay good salaries to developers.
10. What type of Website structure you usually used?
A: Homepage, Main Section, Subsections
11. What reference(s) can you recommend to me as a beginner?
A: lynda.com, w3schools

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.