I'm trying to correct an issue here with the many while attempting to streamline our billing portal with our site globally.

See screenshot, text is getting crushed and aligned to the top for some reason.

It should be like this:
https://www.logicweb.com/web-hosting/index.html

The sub-menu with highlighted "web hosting" is the one I'm referring to. The strange thing is I'm pulling the same stylesheet from the site. There is obviously a conflict in code between the original stylesheet and the billing portal style/js possibly.

I just cannot figure out where the cause is.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

have you tried setting a margin-top on the css?

No, because its pulling from the original css which works fine in the site itself but not within the portal.

I was able to trace the problem down to this js code that I copied and pasted from the original index of the site to the portal's header template:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/code/js/cufon-yui.js"></script>

Now, I have no idea why this is causing the problem. Not a js programmer, so any help is greatly appreciated.

That entire js code is:

/*
 * Copyright (c) 2009 Simo Kinnunen.
 * Licensed under the MIT license.
 * @version 1.09
 */
var Cufon=(function(){var m=function(){return m.replace.apply(null,arguments)};var x=m.DOM={ready:(function(){var C=false,E={loaded:1,complete:1};var B=[],D=function(){if(C){return}C=true;for(var F;F=B.shift();F()){}};if(document.addEventListener){document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",D,false);window.addEventListener("pageshow",D,false)}if(!window.opera&&document.readyState){(function(){E[document.readyState]?D():setTimeout(arguments.callee,10)})()}if(document.readyState&&document.createStyleSheet){(function(){try{document.body.doScroll("left");D()}catch(F){setTimeout(arguments.callee,1)}})()}q(window,"load",D);return function(F){if(!arguments.length){D()}else{C?F():B.push(F)}}})(),root:function(){return document.documentElement||document.body}};var n=m.CSS={Size:function(C,B){this.value=parseFloat(C);this.unit=String(C).match(/[a-z%]*$/)[0]||"px";this.convert=function(D){return D/B*this.value};this.convertFrom=function(D){return D/this.value*B};this.toString=function(){return this.value+this.unit}},addClass:function(C,B){var D=C.className;C.className=D+(D&&" ")+B;return C},color:j(function(C){var B={};B.color=C.replace(/^rgba\((.*?),\s*([\d.]+)\)/,function(E,D,F){B.opacity=parseFloat(F);return"rgb("+D+")"});return B}),fontStretch:j(function(B){if(typeof B=="number"){return B}if(/%$/.test(B)){return parseFloat(B)/100}return{"ultra-condensed":0.5,"extra-condensed":0.625,condensed:0.75,"semi-condensed":0.875,"semi-expanded":1.125,expanded:1.25,"extra-expanded":1.5,"ultra-expanded":2}[B]||1}),getStyle:function(C){var B=document.defaultView;if(B&&B.getComputedStyle){return new a(B.getComputedStyle(C,null))}if(C.currentStyle){return new a(C.currentStyle)}return new a(C.style)},gradient:j(function(F){var G={id:F,type:F.match(/^-([a-z]+)-gradient\(/)[1],stops:[]},C=F.substr(F.indexOf("(")).match(/([\d.]+=)?(#[a-f0-9]+|[a-z]+\(.*?\)|[a-z]+)/ig);for(var E=0,B=C.length,D;E<B;++E){D=C[E].split("=",2).reverse();G.stops.push([D[1]||E/(B-1),D[0]])}return G}),quotedList:j(function(E){var D=[],C=/\s*((["'])([\s\S]*?[^\\])\2|[^,]+)\s*/g,B;while(B=C.exec(E)){D.push(B[3]||B[1])}return D}),recognizesMedia:j(function(G){var E=document.createElement("style"),D,C,B;E.type="text/css";E.media=G;try{E.appendChild(document.createTextNode("/**/"))}catch(F){}C=g("head")[0];C.insertBefore(E,C.firstChild);D=(E.sheet||E.styleSheet);B=D&&!D.disabled;C.removeChild(E);return B}),removeClass:function(D,C){var B=RegExp("(?:^|\\s+)"+C+"(?=\\s|$)","g");D.className=D.className.replace(B,"");return D},supports:function(D,C){var B=document.createElement("span").style;if(B[D]===undefined){return false}B[D]=C;return B[D]===C},textAlign:function(E,D,B,C){if(D.get("textAlign")=="right"){if(B>0){E=" "+E}}else{if(B<C-1){E+=" "}}return E},textShadow:j(function(F){if(F=="none"){return null}var E=[],G={},B,C=0;var D=/(#[a-f0-9]+|[a-z]+\(.*?\)|[a-z]+)|(-?[\d.]+[a-z%]*)|,/ig;while(B=D.exec(F)){if(B[0]==","){E.push(G);G={};C=0}else{if(B[1]){G.color=B[1]}else{G[["offX","offY","blur"][C++]]=B[2]}}}E.push(G);return E}),textTransform:(function(){var B={uppercase:function(C){return C.toUpperCase()},lowercase:function(C){return C.toLowerCase()},capitalize:function(C){return C.replace(/\b./g,function(D){return D.toUpperCase()})}};return function(E,D){var C=B[D.get("textTransform")];return C?C(E):E}})(),whiteSpace:(function(){var D={inline:1,"inline-block":1,"run-in":1};var C=/^\s+/,B=/\s+$/;return function(H,F,G,E){if(E){if(E.nodeName.toLowerCase()=="br"){H=H.replace(C,"")}}if(D[F.get("display")]){return H}if(!G.previousSibling){H=H.replace(C,"")}if(!G.nextSibling){H=H.replace(B,"")}return H}})()};n.ready=(function(){var B=!n.recognizesMedia("all"),E=false;var D=[],H=function(){B=true;for(var K;K=D.shift();K()){}};var I=g("link"),J=g("style");function C(K){return K.disabled||G(K.sheet,K.media||"screen")}function G(M,P){if(!n.recognizesMedia(P||"all")){return true}if(!M||M.disabled){return false}try{var Q=M.cssRules,O;if(Q){search:for(var L=0,K=Q.length;O=Q[L],L<K;++L){switch(O.type){case 2:break;case 3:if(!G(O.styleSheet,O.media.mediaText)){return false}break;default:break search}}}}catch(N){}return true}function F(){if(document.createStyleSheet){return true}var L,K;for(K=0;L=I[K];++K){if(L.rel.toLowerCase()=="stylesheet"&&!C(L)){return false}}for(K=0;L=J[K];++K){if(!C(L)){return false}}return true}x.ready(function(){if(!E){E=n.getStyle(document.body).isUsable()}if(B||(E&&F())){H()}else{setTimeout(arguments.callee,10)}});return function(K){if(B){K()}else{D.push(K)}}})();function s(D){var C=this.face=D.face,B={"\u0020":1,"\u00a0":1,"\u3000":1};this.glyphs=D.glyphs;this.w=D.w;this.baseSize=parseInt(C["units-per-em"],10);this.family=C["font-family"].toLowerCase();this.weight=C["font-weight"];this.style=C["font-style"]||"normal";this.viewBox=(function(){var F=C.bbox.split(/\s+/);var E={minX:parseInt(F[0],10),minY:parseInt(F[1],10),maxX:parseInt(F[2],10),maxY:parseInt(F[3],10)};E.width=E.maxX-E.minX;E.height=E.maxY-E.minY;E.toString=function(){return[this.minX,this.minY,this.width,this.height].join(" ")};return E})();this.ascent=-parseInt(C.ascent,10);this.descent=-parseInt(C.descent,10);this.height=-this.ascent+this.descent;this.spacing=function(L,N,E){var O=this.glyphs,M,K,G,P=[],F=0,J=-1,I=-1,H;while(H=L[++J]){M=O[H]||this.missingGlyph;if(!M){continue}if(K){F-=G=K[H]||0;P[I]-=G}F+=P[++I]=~~(M.w||this.w)+N+(B[H]?E:0);K=M.k}P.total=F;return P}}function f(){var C={},B={oblique:"italic",italic:"oblique"};this.add=function(D){(C[D.style]||(C[D.style]={}))[D.weight]=D};this.get=function(H,I){var G=C[H]||C[B[H]]||C.normal||C.italic||C.oblique;if(!G){return null}I={normal:400,bold:700}[I]||parseInt(I,10);if(G[I]){return G[I]}var E={1:1,99:0}[I%100],K=[],F,D;if(E===undefined){E=I>400}if(I==500){I=400}for(var J in G){if(!k(G,J)){continue}J=parseInt(J,10);if(!F||J<F){F=J}if(!D||J>D){D=J}K.push(J)}if(I<F){I=F}if(I>D){I=D}K.sort(function(M,L){return(E?(M>=I&&L>=I)?M<L:M>L:(M<=I&&L<=I)?M>L:M<L)?-1:1});return G[K[0]]}}function r(){function D(F,G){if(F.contains){return F.contains(G)}return F.compareDocumentPosition(G)&16}function B(G){var F=G.relatedTarget;if(!F||D(this,F)){return}C(this,G.type=="mouseover")}function E(F){C(this,F.type=="mouseenter")}function C(F,G){setTimeout(function(){var H=d.get(F).options;m.replace(F,G?h(H,H.hover):H,true)},10)}this.attach=function(F){if(F.onmouseenter===undefined){q(F,"mouseover",B);q(F,"mouseout",B)}else{q(F,"mouseenter",E);q(F,"mouseleave",E)}}}function u(){var C=[],D={};function B(H){var E=[],G;for(var F=0;G=H[F];++F){E[F]=C[D[G]]}return E}this.add=function(F,E){D[F]=C.push(E)-1};this.repeat=function(){var E=arguments.length?B(arguments):C,F;for(var G=0;F=E[G++];){m.replace(F[0],F[1],true)}}}function A(){var D={},B=0;function C(E){return E.cufid||(E.cufid=++B)}this.get=function(E){var F=C(E);return D[F]||(D[F]={})}}function a(B){var D={},C={};this.extend=function(E){for(var F in E){if(k(E,F)){D[F]=E[F]}}return this};this.get=function(E){return D[E]!=undefined?D[E]:B[E]};this.getSize=function(F,E){return C[F]||(C[F]=new n.Size(this.get(F),E))};this.isUsable=function(){return !!B}}function q(C,B,D){if(C.addEventListener){C.addEventListener(B,D,false)}else{if(C.attachEvent){C.attachEvent("on"+B,function(){return D.call(C,window.event)})}}}function v(C,B){var D=d.get(C);if(D.options){return C}if(B.hover&&B.hoverables[C.nodeName.toLowerCase()]){b.attach(C)}D.options=B;return C}function j(B){var C={};return function(D){if(!k(C,D)){C[D]=B.apply(null,arguments)}return C[D]}}function c(F,E){var B=n.quotedList(E.get("fontFamily").toLowerCase()),D;for(var C=0;D=B[C];++C){if(i[D]){return i[D].get(E.get("fontStyle"),E.get("fontWeight"))}}return null}function g(B){return document.getElementsByTagName(B)}function k(C,B){return C.hasOwnProperty(B)}function h(){var C={},B,F;for(var E=0,D=arguments.length;B=arguments[E],E<D;++E){for(F in B){if(k(B,F)){C[F]=B[F]}}}return C}function o(E,M,C,N,F,D){var K=document.createDocumentFragment(),H;if(M===""){return K}var L=N.separate;var I=M.split(p[L]),B=(L=="words");if(B&&t){if(/^\s/.test(M)){I.unshift("")}if(/\s$/.test(M)){I.push("")}}for(var J=0,G=I.length;J<G;++J){H=z[N.engine](E,B?n.textAlign(I[J],C,J,G):I[J],C,N,F,D,J<G-1);if(H){K.appendChild(H)}}return K}function l(D,M){var C=D.nodeName.toLowerCase();if(M.ignore[C]){return}var E=!M.textless[C];var B=n.getStyle(v(D,M)).extend(M);var F=c(D,B),G,K,I,H,L,J;if(!F){return}for(G=D.firstChild;G;G=I){K=G.nodeType;I=G.nextSibling;if(E&&K==3){if(H){H.appendData(G.data);D.removeChild(G)}else{H=G}if(I){continue}}if(H){D.replaceChild(o(F,n.whiteSpace(H.data,B,H,J),B,M,G,D),H);H=null}if(K==1){if(G.firstChild){if(G.nodeName.toLowerCase()=="cufon"){z[M.engine](F,null,B,M,G,D)}else{arguments.callee(G,M)}}J=G}}}var t=" ".split(/\s+/).length==0;var d=new A();var b=new r();var y=new u();var e=false;var z={},i={},w={autoDetect:false,engine:null,forceHitArea:false,hover:false,hoverables:{a:true},ignore:{applet:1,canvas:1,col:1,colgroup:1,head:1,iframe:1,map:1,optgroup:1,option:1,script:1,select:1,style:1,textarea:1,title:1,pre:1},printable:true,selector:(window.Sizzle||(window.jQuery&&function(B){return jQuery(B)})||(window.dojo&&dojo.query)||(window.Ext&&Ext.query)||(window.YAHOO&&YAHOO.util&&YAHOO.util.Selector&&YAHOO.util.Selector.query)||(window.$$&&function(B){return $$(B)})||(window.$&&function(B){return $(B)})||(document.querySelectorAll&&function(B){return document.querySelectorAll(B)})||g),separate:"words",textless:{dl:1,html:1,ol:1,table:1,tbody:1,thead:1,tfoot:1,tr:1,ul:1},textShadow:"none"};var p={words:/\s/.test("\u00a0")?/[^\S\u00a0]+/:/\s+/,characters:"",none:/^/};m.now=function(){x.ready();return m};m.refresh=function(){y.repeat.apply(y,arguments);return m};m.registerEngine=function(C,B){if(!B){return m}z[C]=B;return m.set("engine",C)};m.registerFont=function(D){if(!D){return m}var B=new s(D),C=B.family;if(!i[C]){i[C]=new f()}i[C].add(B);return m.set("fontFamily",'"'+C+'"')};m.replace=function(D,C,B){C=h(w,C);if(!C.engine){return m}if(!e){n.addClass(x.root(),"cufon-active cufon-loading");n.ready(function(){n.addClass(n.removeClass(x.root(),"cufon-loading"),"cufon-ready")});e=true}if(C.hover){C.forceHitArea=true}if(C.autoDetect){delete C.fontFamily}if(typeof C.textShadow=="string"){C.textShadow=n.textShadow(C.textShadow)}if(typeof C.color=="string"&&/^-/.test(C.color)){C.textGradient=n.gradient(C.color)}else{delete C.textGradient}if(!B){y.add(D,arguments)}if(D.nodeType||typeof D=="string"){D=[D]}n.ready(function(){for(var F=0,E=D.length;F<E;++F){var G=D[F];if(typeof G=="string"){m.replace(C.selector(G),C,true)}else{l(G,C)}}});return m};m.set=function(B,C){w[B]=C;return m};return m})();Cufon.registerEngine("canvas",(function(){var b=document.createElement("canvas");if(!b||!b.getContext||!b.getContext.apply){return}b=null;var a=Cufon.CSS.supports("display","inline-block");var e=!a&&(document.compatMode=="BackCompat"||/frameset|transitional/i.test(document.doctype.publicId));var f=document.createElement("style");f.type="text/css";f.appendChild(document.createTextNode(("cufon{text-indent:0;}@media screen,projection{cufon{display:inline;display:inline-block;position:relative;vertical-align:middle;"+(e?"":"font-size:1px;line-height:1px;")+"}cufon cufontext{display:-moz-inline-box;display:inline-block;width:0;height:0;overflow:hidden;text-indent:-10000in;}"+(a?"cufon canvas{position:relative;}":"cufon canvas{position:absolute;}")+"}@media print{cufon{padding:0;}cufon canvas{display:none;}}").replace(/;/g,"!important;")));document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(f);function d(p,h){var n=0,m=0;var g=[],o=/([mrvxe])([^a-z]*)/g,k;generate:for(var j=0;k=o.exec(p);++j){var l=k[2].split(",");switch(k[1]){case"v":g[j]={m:"bezierCurveTo",a:[n+~~l[0],m+~~l[1],n+~~l[2],m+~~l[3],n+=~~l[4],m+=~~l[5]]};break;case"r":g[j]={m:"lineTo",a:[n+=~~l[0],m+=~~l[1]]};break;case"m":g[j]={m:"moveTo",a:[n=~~l[0],m=~~l[1]]};break;case"x":g[j]={m:"closePath"};break;case"e":break generate}h[g[j].m].apply(h,g[j].a)}return g}function c(m,k){for(var j=0,h=m.length;j<h;++j){var g=m[j];k[g.m].apply(k,g.a)}}return function(V,w,P,t,C,W){var k=(w===null);if(k){w=C.getAttribute("alt")}var A=V.viewBox;var m=P.getSize("fontSize",V.baseSize);var B=0,O=0,N=0,u=0;var z=t.textShadow,L=[];if(z){for(var U=z.length;U--;){var F=z[U];var K=m.convertFrom(parseFloat(F.offX));var I=m.convertFrom(parseFloat(F.offY));L[U]=[K,I];if(I<B){B=I}if(K>O){O=K}if(I>N){N=I}if(K<u){u=K}}}var Z=Cufon.CSS.textTransform(w,P).split("");var E=V.spacing(Z,~~m.convertFrom(parseFloat(P.get("letterSpacing"))||0),~~m.convertFrom(parseFloat(P.get("wordSpacing"))||0));if(!E.length){return null}var h=E.total;O+=A.width-E[E.length-1];u+=A.minX;var s,n;if(k){s=C;n=C.firstChild}else{s=document.createElement("cufon");s.className="cufon cufon-canvas";s.setAttribute("alt",w);n=document.createElement("canvas");s.appendChild(n);if(t.printable){var S=document.createElement("cufontext");S.appendChild(document.createTextNode(w));s.appendChild(S)}}var aa=s.style;var H=n.style;var j=m.convert(A.height);var Y=Math.ceil(j);var M=Y/j;var G=M*Cufon.CSS.fontStretch(P.get("fontStretch"));var J=h*G;var Q=Math.ceil(m.convert(J+O-u));var o=Math.ceil(m.convert(A.height-B+N));n.width=Q;n.height=o;H.width=Q+"px";H.height=o+"px";B+=A.minY;H.top=Math.round(m.convert(B-V.ascent))+"px";H.left=Math.round(m.convert(u))+"px";var r=Math.max(Math.ceil(m.convert(J)),0)+"px";if(a){aa.width=r;aa.height=m.convert(V.height)+"px"}else{aa.paddingLeft=r;aa.paddingBottom=(m.convert(V.height)-1)+"px"}var X=n.getContext("2d"),D=j/A.height;X.scale(D,D*M);X.translate(-u,-B);X.save();function T(){var x=V.glyphs,ab,l=-1,g=-1,y;X.scale(G,1);while(y=Z[++l]){var ab=x[Z[l]]||V.missingGlyph;if(!ab){continue}if(ab.d){X.beginPath();if(ab.code){c(ab.code,X)}else{ab.code=d("m"+ab.d,X)}X.fill()}X.translate(E[++g],0)}X.restore()}if(z){for(var U=z.length;U--;){var F=z[U];X.save();X.fillStyle=F.color;X.translate.apply(X,L[U]);T()}}var q=t.textGradient;if(q){var v=q.stops,p=X.createLinearGradient(0,A.minY,0,A.maxY);for(var U=0,R=v.length;U<R;++U){p.addColorStop.apply(p,v[U])}X.fillStyle=p}else{X.fillStyle=P.get("color")}T();return s}})());Cufon.registerEngine("vml",(function(){var e=document.namespaces;if(!e){return}e.add("cvml","urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml");e=null;var b=document.createElement("cvml:shape");b.style.behavior="url(#default#VML)";if(!b.coordsize){return}b=null;var h=(document.documentMode||0)<8;document.write(('<style type="text/css">cufoncanvas{text-indent:0;}@media screen{cvml\\:shape,cvml\\:rect,cvml\\:fill,cvml\\:shadow{behavior:url(#default#VML);display:block;antialias:true;position:absolute;}cufoncanvas{position:absolute;text-align:left;}cufon{display:inline-block;position:relative;vertical-align:'+(h?"middle":"text-bottom")+";}cufon cufontext{position:absolute;left:-10000in;font-size:1px;}a cufon{cursor:pointer}}@media print{cufon cufoncanvas{display:none;}}</style>").replace(/;/g,"!important;"));function c(i,j){return a(i,/(?:em|ex|%)$|^[a-z-]+$/i.test(j)?"1em":j)}function a(l,m){if(m==="0"){return 0}if(/px$/i.test(m)){return parseFloat(m)}var k=l.style.left,j=l.runtimeStyle.left;l.runtimeStyle.left=l.currentStyle.left;l.style.left=m.replace("%","em");var i=l.style.pixelLeft;l.style.left=k;l.runtimeStyle.left=j;return i}function f(l,k,j,n){var i="computed"+n,m=k[i];if(isNaN(m)){m=k.get(n);k[i]=m=(m=="normal")?0:~~j.convertFrom(a(l,m))}return m}var g={};function d(p){var q=p.id;if(!g[q]){var n=p.stops,o=document.createElement("cvml:fill"),i=[];o.type="gradient";o.angle=180;o.focus="0";o.method="sigma";o.color=n[0][1];for(var m=1,l=n.length-1;m<l;++m){i.push(n[m][0]*100+"% "+n[m][1])}o.colors=i.join(",");o.color2=n[l][1];g[q]=o}return g[q]}return function(ac,G,Y,C,K,ad,W){var n=(G===null);if(n){G=K.alt}var I=ac.viewBox;var p=Y.computedFontSize||(Y.computedFontSize=new Cufon.CSS.Size(c(ad,Y.get("fontSize"))+"px",ac.baseSize));var y,q;if(n){y=K;q=K.firstChild}else{y=document.createElement("cufon");y.className="cufon cufon-vml";y.alt=G;q=document.createElement("cufoncanvas");y.appendChild(q);if(C.printable){var Z=document.createElement("cufontext");Z.appendChild(document.createTextNode(G));y.appendChild(Z)}if(!W){y.appendChild(document.createElement("cvml:shape"))}}var ai=y.style;var R=q.style;var l=p.convert(I.height),af=Math.ceil(l);var V=af/l;var P=V*Cufon.CSS.fontStretch(Y.get("fontStretch"));var U=I.minX,T=I.minY;R.height=af;R.top=Math.round(p.convert(T-ac.ascent));R.left=Math.round(p.convert(U));ai.height=p.convert(ac.height)+"px";var F=Y.get("color");var ag=Cufon.CSS.textTransform(G,Y).split("");var L=ac.spacing(ag,f(ad,Y,p,"letterSpacing"),f(ad,Y,p,"wordSpacing"));if(!L.length){return null}var k=L.total;var x=-U+k+(I.width-L[L.length-1]);var ah=p.convert(x*P),X=Math.round(ah);var O=x+","+I.height,m;var J="r"+O+"ns";var u=C.textGradient&&d(C.textGradient);var o=ac.glyphs,S=0;var H=C.textShadow;var ab=-1,aa=0,w;while(w=ag[++ab]){var D=o[ag[ab]]||ac.missingGlyph,v;if(!D){continue}if(n){v=q.childNodes[aa];while(v.firstChild){v.removeChild(v.firstChild)}}else{v=document.createElement("cvml:shape");q.appendChild(v)}v.stroked="f";v.coordsize=O;v.coordorigin=m=(U-S)+","+T;v.path=(D.d?"m"+D.d+"xe":"")+"m"+m+J;v.fillcolor=F;if(u){v.appendChild(u.cloneNode(false))}var ae=v.style;ae.width=X;ae.height=af;if(H){var s=H[0],r=H[1];var B=Cufon.CSS.color(s.color),z;var N=document.createElement("cvml:shadow");N.on="t";N.color=B.color;N.offset=s.offX+","+s.offY;if(r){z=Cufon.CSS.color(r.color);N.type="double";N.color2=z.color;N.offset2=r.offX+","+r.offY}N.opacity=B.opacity||(z&&z.opacity)||1;v.appendChild(N)}S+=L[aa++]}var M=v.nextSibling,t,A;if(C.forceHitArea){if(!M){M=document.createElement("cvml:rect");M.stroked="f";M.className="cufon-vml-cover";t=document.createElement("cvml:fill");t.opacity=0;M.appendChild(t);q.appendChild(M)}A=M.style;A.width=X;A.height=af}else{if(M){q.removeChild(M)}}ai.width=Math.max(Math.ceil(p.convert(k*P)),0);if(h){var Q=Y.computedYAdjust;if(Q===undefined){var E=Y.get("lineHeight");if(E=="normal"){E="1em"}else{if(!isNaN(E)){E+="em"}}Y.computedYAdjust=Q=0.5*(a(ad,E)-parseFloat(ai.height))}if(Q){ai.marginTop=Math.ceil(Q)+"px";ai.marginBottom=Q+"px"}}return y}})());

Remember, it works fine on the site itself.

I also noticed the superfish drop down main menu does not take effect the alternating row colors as it does in the site itself.

That code is

<script type="text/javascript">
		$(document).ready(function() {
			$("#header ul li ul li:odd").css("background-color", "#37393d");	
			$('#header ul').superfish({
				delay: 400
			});
		});
	</script>

Another thing I realized is the https is broken due to insecure objects at the order form:

https://www.logicweb.com/billing/order/

However, I was unable to find any unsecured objects such as images or js. Maybe I've overlooked something?

This is very strange...I noticed that the left floating "feedback" button and the right floating "reviews" button, and also the right bottom Olark chat do not appear at all in the billing portal side of things. However, the code is exactly the same in the footer where it belongs (as is in the site globally which work fine).

Anyone possibly know what may cause this to happen?

As for the SSL error, I noticed this only happens in Chrome but not in IE nor Firefox. I did clear my cache, tried again but still there.

i looked at the webpage's source and the code is not the same. the div for the feedback, review, and chat are not in the billing part. have you tried adding them?

They are all there in the footer.tpl template.

This is what confuses me why they do not appear.

First Make correct width and height of image and fix it correctly the alligment will come exactly. Write clear fix

I'm sorry but can you please explain what you're referring to?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.