ppetree 2 Junior Poster

I'm getting constant 404's on my mod-rewrites... this was working and I have no clue where to start looking to debug this so I would appreciate some help... ANY help!!! :)

This is the error from the error log:
[Sat Mar 26 17:40:36 2011] [error] [client 89.23.133.199] File does not exist: public_html/thesocialstop.com/tennis-lifestyle_forums-70.php, referer: http://www.thesocialstop.com/tennis-lifestyle_forums-70.php

This is the mod-rewrite from the htaccess:

Options +FollowSymlinks +ExecCGI
RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^review_photos-(.+)-([0-9]+)-([0-9]+)\.php ./reviewRegGal.php?regid=$2&ph=$3&t=$1
RewriteRule ^review_story-(.+)-([0-9]+)\.php ./reviewEntry.php?entry=$2&t=$1
RewriteRule ^review_story_gallery-(.+)-([0-9]+)-([0-9]+)\.php ./reviewGal.php?entry=$2&ph=$3&t=$1
RewriteRule ^(.+)-lifestyle_forums-([0-9]+)\.php ./forumList.php?cat=$2&t=$1
RewriteRule ^forums-about-(.+)-([0-9]+)-([0-9]+)\.php ./topicView.php?topic=$2&cat=$3&t=$1
RewriteRule ^forums-about-(.+)-([0-9]+)-([0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+)\.php ./topicView.php?topic=$2&cat=$3&page=$4&t=$1
RewriteRule ^read_blog_entitled-(.+)-([0-9]+)-([0-9]+)\.php ./blogDet.php?upr=$2&blid=$3&t=$1
RewriteRule ^read-(.+)-blogs-([0-9]+)\.php ./blogListS.php?blcat=$2&t=$1
RewriteRule ^view_music_by_genre-(.+)-([0-9]+)\.php ./music.php?genre=$2&t=$1
RewriteRule ^article-(.+)-([0-9]+)--([0-9]+)\.php ./magazineDetails.php?cat=$2&art=$3&t=$1
RewriteRule ^magazine-(.+)-([0-9]+)\.php ./magazineCats.php?cat=$2&t=$1

The line is red causes the correct script to get called... all this was working and I have no clue as to why it stopped because we didn't change a thing (file date is over a year old!)

Thanks!

Pete

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.