Hi there,

I just want to find out if one can create a "strpied filled rectangle" as seen in the attached pic in photoshop? This might be more of a job for Illustrator but since I only have photoshop I have to make do.

I'm not sure if one can just create a rectangle in photoshop, set the border to 0px and then instead of a fill color perhaps have a fill pattern(such as the stipes).

Any suggestions will greatly be appreciated!

Well slap me with a hake and call me fishy!
I just realised that if you just type a couple of slashes:
And just adjust the size and alignment, it sorts out my problem!

if you are doing webdesign try fireworks and you will find all these options and more in your face

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, learning, and sharing knowledge.