I am having a problem with validation I dont understand what the w3 school is saying. Can anyone help

Recommended Answers

Hey papadarl,

Could you be a little more specific as to what your problem is? What are you trying to do? What have you done? What issues are you having?

Jump to Post

You'll need to be a little more specific: what are they saying, and what don't you understand.

Jump to Post

All 5 Replies

Hey papadarl,

Could you be a little more specific as to what your problem is? What are you trying to do? What have you done? What issues are you having?

You'll need to be a little more specific: what are they saying, and what don't you understand.

I am trying to build a Web Site for My School assignment if you want I can send you a copy of the code I am useing

You dont have to send a copy to anyone in particular, if you post the code and specify what the problem is, you have a lot of people willing to review it.

Agree with JorgeM. Please be more specific about the question: eg. you wish to validate the email, number or empty field? validation is carried out server based(php) or client based(javascript/jquery)?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.19 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.