Could you Please give me your valuable suggestions for the following requirement. I am not sure whether this is the right place to post this thread but please have a look and give me your suggestions.
- I am planning to design a ticket tracking tool.
- If any issue comes /any job got failed the related mail first it should go to the Helpdesk team and they will assign this ticket to the respective team. that Mail with ticket number will go to the whole team.
but the respective person will take the ownership of the ticket he/she will start working on it.
- once the issue is resolved he should update the status and the Root cause of the issue and the solution of the issue.
- He should prepare the solution document and should upload it in the tool and some where (but he should mention the path).
- Once everything is done it should calculate how many incidents got raised and how many issues got resolved/pending/waiting for Customer Input kind of stuff should be generated as a report by the end of every week and should send a mail to the whole team.
so that it is easy to trace out the number of incidents raised ? and Number of tickets resolved/pending/waiting for customer input.
Please let me know for the whole process how to develop a tool? Please let me know the process. Then I will try to design a tool for the same. Please add some other inputs from your end as well.