Hi, I need to show a "Your message has been sent" message notification for 5 seconds via a small box that should appear on top of our sites message section and then disappear. I need the full html codings or a full example on how to develop this system.

Octet commented: You shouldn't ask for full code but instead ask for help on specific sections. You should show that you have done some of the work yourself! +0

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I need the full html codings or a full example on how to develop this system.

Sure, and we need whatever you're getting paid since we're doing all the work for you.
It's more polite, and you'll get a much more useful response, if try it yourself and ask for tips on how to correct your mistakes. A quick Google search, as outlined in the responses above, will give you some great starting points.

That being said, this is more of a JavaScript question than straight up HTML/CSS. Any time you change on-page content without reloading the page, you're probably looking at a JS solution. To get started, you should read into JavaScript's timing events, specifically the setTimeout() function.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.