Hey everyone.
I've put a twitter feed widget on my site, but the problem with it is that it seldom display with the right width. About 90% of the times that the page loads. It only displays at about 40-50% of it's actual width. I've tried changing the width attribute, as well as the width css property. I tried using percentages(100%) or even pixels to get it right but with no success. I even tried to create a new widget on the twitter site but there's no width property which I can edit. I don't know what else could cause this problem because sometimes it does display perfectly.
Does anyone please have some advice.
Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Provide the URL or relevant code so we can look.

This is the code, it's just placed inside a div element. At the moment there's no width attribute, because no matter how much I try customize the width, it keeps on doing that.

<a class="twitter-timeline"  href="https://twitter.com/..."  data-widget-id="...">Tweets</a>
<script>
    !function(d,s,id) {
        var js,fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
        if(!d.getElementById(id)) {
            js=d.createElement(s);
            js.id=id;
            js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";
            fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);
        }
    }
    (document,"script","twitter-wjs");
</script>

Thanks, I'll check it out. Hopefully I'll learn something from it

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.