Guys,
I am facing a major issue with my html template. On my PC the links are working fine but when i viewed the website on my mobile, the links are not working at all. Here is the URL

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

I just tried from an iOS device and the navigation and read more links appear to be working.

hmm...its weird cuz its not working in my android phone. I'm an S3

Member Avatar for Zagga

The navigation links work fine on my S3 but the read more links seem to do nothing.

Edit. The Finance & Accounting Outsourcing 'read more' link does work, the other read more links don't work on my S3

I checked this link in my iPhone; it's working fine.

Any solution to that link problem. I checked it in IE9, the navigation links are ok but the read more buttons are doing nothing.

Are they supposed to be defaulting to a hash tag(#)s

nope...its linked to another id of the same page and onclick it would scroll to that section with the appropriate id..

its static....instead of an anchor link, i assigned an event to the buttons so onclick it goes to the page i want. could you guys check it out from your end? In your smartphones! Thanks

Did you put the protocol in front of the url in your html code? if not please put it so your link will be http://unikorndesigns.com/ashish ,some older mobile browsers are not "tolerant".

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.