I need to create an app for the employees in my department. The app should have four sections on the homepage.
First is the collection of company guidelines/instructions (various documents in pdf format in one place)
second is the various templates/formats used by the employees (again in pdf format)
third is the collection of educational resources in images, pdf or video form
fourth is the forum with contact details of all employees pertaining to the department across the country so as to facilitate discussion and sharing

How do I go about it? Any good app builder website. Seeking suggestions/guidance.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

In a company you put forward the idea and site plan. A new to all this web maker could easily stumble and make a site with security or other issues. For example said PDFs could be something the company doesn't want exposed to the world.
So back to your IT and company leaders to work out the details, and do it right the first time.

I would recommend Wordpress.

commented: thanks and is there a way I can convert that to an app; whatever url I build through wordpress +0

Do you need someone or company to provide quote and develop it?

Rahul, do you mean a mobile app for iPhone or Android? Wordpress can build some incredibly powerful web apps.

commented: Yes, a mobile app +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.