Hi all

Its very nice can make friend with you all here. By the way I am tired already to look for a solution dealing with my N95 8GB Nokia china cloning hand phone which is unsupported to make network connection. I've tried many times to reach the server but i fail always, i only find error sign on the screen. I think my new phone needs to be unlocked while using my Indonesia's SIM card. However, I m very stupid to unlock it.
This is my reason joining this group and of course I need some body help me fixing the problem. Here is my phone version 2.0918.0.0.1 Nokia N95(11). Please help me

Thank

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

well, any suggestion i may receive it at my mail: <EMAIL SNIPPED>

Is the reason it is unsupported, perhaps, down to it being a 'clone' as you call it?

Which suggests to me a fake/knock-off Nokia N95. If this is the case then you won't find any help here at DaniWeb as that comes under the same sort of category as asking for help with pirated software.

Perhaps you can clarify for us?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.