I have a biostar motherboard that has an AGP 2.0 slot and want to know if i can add the ATI Radeon 9500 Pro card to it? the card says it supports up to 8X and is compatible with the lower speeds of 1X/2X/4X does this mean it's a AGP Pro card. Can this card fit in my system?

Biostar U8668-D Ver 7.2

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I have a biostar motherboard that has an AGP 2.0 slot and want to know if i can add the ATI Radeon 9500 Pro card to it? the card says it supports up to 8X and is compatible with the lower speeds of 1X/2X/4X does this mean it's a AGP Pro card. Can this card fit in my system?

Biostar U8668-D Ver 7.2

we will need the version of the biostar board you have ,i have a biosstar board p4m266a-8235 agp v 2.0 and have the ati radeon 9250 card installed ,but i don't know if the card is a pro or not .

yea mine is the same as yours

yea mine is the same as yours

don't have time right now but i will check my motherboard boot this evening and see what it says about agp video

ok ,found time, but the book sucks just like the board ,and tells me very little about the agp slot ,nothing about the voltage limits

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.