0

my coby mp3 player does not turn on (no lcd display) when I turn it on. I tried conneting the mp3 player to dc adapter and also tried using batteries. But no use. The player requires 2 batteries or a adapter 4.5 v dc. But does not turn on..please help me...my warranty period expired too (90 day warranty)...

Ramesh Natesan :-|

4
Contributors
7
Replies
8
Views
13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by caperjack
0

my coby mp3 player does not turn on (no lcd display) when I turn it on. I tried conneting the mp3 player to dc adapter and also tried using batteries. But no use. The player requires 2 batteries or a adapter 4.5 v dc. But does not turn on..please help me...my warranty period expired too (90 day warranty)...

Ramesh Natesan :-|

is it the disk mp3 player or digital one ,did you drop it maybe ,,how long did you own it,did you put the batteries in right.

0

is it the disk mp3 player or digital one ,did you drop it maybe ,,how long did you own it,did you put the batteries in right.

it is a mp3/cd player and not the digital one. i put the batteries in right. I did not drop it down..any suggestions...

0

it is a mp3/cd player and not the digital one. i put the batteries in right. I did not drop it down..any suggestions...

No .not really ,it is strange when something works and just stopes working ,for no aparent reason .give the bugger a shake !

0

Hmmm... Maybe it is a case when just a display doesn't seem to work, but the rest still works? Did you try operating it nevertheless (not paying atention to display)?

You said that it doesn't work on batterieas nor adapter. Maybe some wire conecting power supply to the rest of the aparature inside the thing got loose?

Have you consulted your device's operating manual (troubleshooting guide)?

Maybe there is a speak about such problem on the Internet?

Did you get it to the repairmen or someone expirienced to check it out?

Have you tried opening it (carefully) to see what's inside - maybe you can locate a problem yourself?

When you used power supply from adapter - did you use the one thet came with the player or an universal one (with the voltage slider - so you incidently put a higher voltage than required so it burned it up).

Maybe someone acidently spilled something on it?

What was the last thing you've heard on it? How much time passed between then and the time you realised it doesn't operate properly? Have someone else had an access to it when you wasn't there?

Any other detail you haven't told here?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.