This problem has been for long time.

here it goes:

Whenever I turn my PC for first time, The Monitor Wont Start, neither Keyword. I have to disconnect the power cable to PC and wait few seconds and then reconnect.
It then starts....
I have tried to ask to some places but never got answers. They said it was graphic problem, I got new one but same problem.

Is it Monitor itself, or card or maybe motherboard ( which I fear)??

Thanks and please advise Kindly.

Regards

Jeff

Whenever I turn my PC for first time, The Monitor Wont Start, neither Keyword. I have to disconnect the power cable to PC and wait few seconds and then reconnect.
Jeff

ok,i have couple of questions ,first is, neither keyword a miss spelled word,did you mean neither does keyboard .
next ? when you unplug the cable from computer do you first turn off the computer with the front power button ,or just take it out the back or from the wall .
did you try leaving the monitor off and just turning on the computer until it boots up and then turn on the monitor

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.