Just finished setting up my new comptuer yesterday, but when I plug in the monitor I only get "No signal" displayed on it, and then it's put on stand-by. Everything else works fine, all the fans are spinning, all the lights are on, the computer is starting up as it should. Just that I can't get it to work with a monitor.
These are the parts I've used when I built it:
* Miditower Svart without PSU
* Chieftec CFT-500A-12S 500W ATX/DualX EPS-12V 120mm Fan 20/24-pin (AMD&P4 OK)
* Asus P5KPL-E iG31 4DDR2-DIMM 3PCI 3PCIe SATA Audio VGA GB-LAN Socket775 ATX
* Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0GHz 4MB FSB1333 Boxed (with cpu-cooler!) Socket 775
* OCZ Titanium 2x1024MB (tot. 2048MB) DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz EPP-ready
* Seagate Barracuda ST3500630AS 7200.10 500GB 7200rpm 16MB cache SATA2
* BFG GeForce 8800GT OC2 675MHz GPU 512MB DDR3 TV-out HDTV DUAL DVI SLI-ready RETAIL PCI Express
* As monitor I've got a 17" TFT MEDION SXGA LCD MONITOR if that now matters.
I've searched around on google/and different forums all morning (also sat up til 04:00 am yesterday desperately trying to solve it), but still I haven't found any resonable solution for this. I've noticed that alot of people seem to have experienced this problem with "No signal", but I've never seen a concrete answer or so ;/
- Yes, all the cables are correctly put in (I think atleast)
- And no, I've not messed up any circuit in the mobo or graphiccard when I installed them, been using a "anti-static"-bracelet all the time, or whatever they're called.
Thanks alot for your help!