I would first like to appologize if I am posting this in the wrong forum, I am new to this board but I am finding it very informative as I have looked over it. Anyway my problem is that the 4,r,f,v, keys on my Toshibal Satellite M105-S3074 (running Windows XP Media Center 2002 SP2)started acting funny last night. When I say acting funny I mean that the f or v keys wouldn't work unless you hit both of the immediatly after the other, then you would have to go back & delete the one you didn't want. This morning neither of those keys are working along w/ the 4, r, HOME, Pg Down, Pg Up, END & back slash. Everything else on the computer works properly. I don't know if this is a hardware (bad keyboard) or software or virus problem. I have Symantech Corporate Edition running, Spybot S&D & Spyblaster. I keep each of them up to date. I have scanned my computer w/ each & have found nothing. If I get a chance today I am going to try to find a decent priced USB keyboard & plug it in & see if that makes any difference, at least if that fixes it I would assume it need a new keyboard. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
George

Hello,
Have you solved your problem? I have the same symptoms you described with may Toshiba's (M40X) Keyboard.

Thank you for response

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.