I restored my pc recently. I am not very knowledged on pcs. My friend built this thing. I dont have software for my hardware / drivers?

I found software for my Video Card, it works fine.

My audio isn't working right now. I found software and installed it.

I'm getting a Error

There are no Active Mixer Devices Available. What do I need to do to correct this? Also if anyone knows what else I need to download and install for my computer to go back to normal? xD

Audio Drive
Realtek RTL8139 /810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC

Any help at all I greatly appreciate, thank you for taking the time to read this !

I'm getting a Error

There are no Active Mixer Devices Available. What do I need to do to correct this? Also if anyone knows what else I need to download and install for my computer to go back to normal? xD

What the nits are saying is that you actually have the wrong drivers installed and/or there's a conflict in the BIOS itself. Even if you have the correct drivers installed it won't work with a incorrect BIOS setting. "Assuming" there's a sound setting in the BIOS "AND" you have a seperate sound card installed, disable the onboard sound device. If they are the right drivers there should be little prob. if any getting audio.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.