with plenty of room, ventilation, places to put fans and of course good looks.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

well looks are everyones own opinion, what is an ugly case to me, may be the case of your dreams ;)

I half like the clear cases, they are roomy inside and min for example can have 5 fans, but 2 appears to be fine (my system is certainly cool enough)

currently clear cases at ebuyer.co.uk are pretty damn cheap (UV reactive) starting at only £30.

SE (Dave)

kk thnx
im looking for a case that is differnet than most of the rest that ny1 else will have so basically i want to to be differnent and stand out whilst offereing gd ventilation etc

kk thnx
im looking for a case that is differnet than most of the rest that ny1 else will have so basically i want to to be differnent and stand out whilst offereing gd ventilation etc

The best way to achieve that is to buy any old case and modify it yourself! If you're handy with metalworking and don't mind some extra work, you can come up with a very unique case indeed.

I don't really feel the need to stand out from the crowd though, which is why I bought the popular Antec 1080AMG. Weighs a ton, but it's very roomy, comes with 5 spots for 80mm fans with 2 provided, removable hard drive bays, slide out optical drives (you need to attach some "runners" to the sides though) and a mighty fine 430W power supply.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.