The other night I put my Dell Inspiron 1501 on hibernate (it was plugged into A/C adapter and wall) and went to sleep. When I woke up the next day, I went to use it and it wouldn't turn on. No lights, no fan noise, nothing. The AC adapter is brand new and the green light is on so I know it isn't that. I think it might be my battery. I looked at the light strip on the battery and one light is on (which I read means it is charged less than 20%) and when I hold the button down it I get 4 lights (which I read means the battery is pretty worn down). I don't want to order a $100 battery and find out that it isn't the battery at all. What do you guys recommend? Thanks!!
P.S. Yes, I have tried taking the battery out an putting it back in.