Member Avatar for jmm4515

What will I do if the Computer is on but the monitor is black...and the led of the monitor is orange....I'm sure that the problem is in the mohterboard because I tested it with a video card and internal vga still the is shows black screen....What will I do....

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

take it to a computer repair shop!for quick results ,It maybe the motherboard,or the Ram, or the CPU,
also if you have another power supply try it as sometimes power supplies will fail but have enough power to turn on the fans

As I Am Getting From The Problem!
Actually There Is A Problem In Your Power Transmission..
Because As You Are Telling The Way Of Getting The Black Screen On Monitor So There Should A Need To Take Care Of Power Supply In Your Pc.
According To Me There Is No Problem In Your Motherboard And Stop Blaming It For The Same Issue. Ok!!!

Actually It Is Because Of Your Idse Chip That Enables A Complication Flow Of Current In SMPS To Motherboard Thats Why You Have Been Strucked Of This Error!

Ok If Problem Got Solved Post Me A Reply.
Till Then Take Care..
BYE

commented: Nice Really Good Post I Hope One Day You Will Be Grown Up! +1

According To Me There Is No Problem In Your Motherboard And Stop Blaming It For The Same Issue. Ok!!!

Your English is getting very good ,but Blunt ,many issues could be causing the problem ,and power and maybe even a dirty CPU Fan ,many thing ,don't be so sure !

As I Said I Am Sure About It It Means I AM Sure Because The Same Problem Had Happened With Me Several Times So There Is No Need Of Being Worry And As You Said Of Dear Dirty CPU Fan Can Only Just Flick Your MONITOR For Few Seconds Ok It Cant Just Change Over The Flow Circuit..
So According To You, You Want To Say That The GSS Id Section Of The Motherboard Got Affected Due To Just Dust Particles.. Its A Kidding Joke!
You Cant Say That The Polymer Capacitors Can Only Damage GSS Circuits And The Gp Id Section Odf The Pin Connectors Can Hide It So I Think There Is No Need To Spend Money On Visiting To Shop For Reparing The PC And If It Is So Then Why This DANIWEB is All About So Just Have A Think On It...
ANd Thanx For Appreciating My English.

As I Said I Am Sure About It It Means I AM Sure Because The Same Problem Had Happened With Me Several Times So There Is No Need Of Being Worry And As You Said Of Dear Dirty CPU Fan Can Only Just Flick Your MONITOR For Few Seconds Ok It Cant Just Change Over The Flow Circuit..
So According To You, You Want To Say That The GSS Id Section Of The Motherboard Got Affected Due To Just Dust Particles.. Its A Kidding Joke!
You Cant Say That The Polymer Capacitors Can Only Damage GSS Circuits And The Gp Id Section Odf The Pin Connectors Can Hide It So I Think There Is No Need To Spend Money On Visiting To Shop For Reparing The PC And If It Is So Then Why This DANIWEB is All About So Just Have A Think On It...
ANd Thanx For Appreciating My English.

yeah,ok

get off the bickering you 2 first things first get a power supply tester first test the power supply then reply back with information if it is the power supply you should easily be able to find out .

What will I do if the Computer is on but the monitor is black...and the led of the monitor is orange....I'm sure that the problem is in the mohterboard because I tested it with a video card and internal vga still the is shows black screen....What will I do....

If you can tell me what happened before the problem started,then Id be able to help you

DO you get any beeps when the systems starts? A single beep means the system is ok. If you have any other beep code or no beeps it indicates a problem.

What you can do is try and remove the RAM and reinstall it in its socket and then boot the PC. If this doesn't help, try with a known working RAM module. If still you have no luck, you need to try with a known working power supply. In case you do both these things and still no luck, take it to a professional to get the PC tested as it might indicate a probable motherboard problem.

And do test the monitor on another PC if you do get a single beep and yet no display. This indicates that its a monitor problem and you need to get it fixed.

Post your results here.

Good luck!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.