Hey, I was wondering if there is a way you can use a laptop monitor as a flip down tv screen in an suv, just the monitor, not the whole laptop?? There has to be a way.

Contributors
Replies
Views
14 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Mehul

Check it out yo this would be gangsta(O.G)_\|/_ .You drop the laptop in the console and install a DVD plyr in it. And buy a RCA car TV screen used for a $100
and hook it up to the laptop and play all the dirty south beats UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN!!!!! You hear what Im laying down for ya playa?

Attachments master_p(derby).jpg 15.43 KB

no no no...what im saying is that I want to use JUST the laptop monitor, meaning i dont want to have the rest of the laptop. i want to take out the monitor and find a way if i can connect or converty the ribbons/cables that are coming out of the monitor to an rca output or whatever i need to do to make the screen functional.

This sounds like a pretty cool project WHOADI .
If you do get the monitor seperated from the motherboard how are you going to make it light up?
Maybe TALLCOOL will get in here hell I think he works on monitors alot.

yea, i hope you guys can help me out. it would be a hell of a project.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.