Hey, I was wondering if there is a way you can use a laptop monitor as a flip down tv screen in an suv, just the monitor, not the whole laptop?? There has to be a way.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Check it out yo this would be gangsta(O.G)_\|/_ .You drop the laptop in the console and install a DVD plyr in it. And buy a RCA car TV screen used for a $100
and hook it up to the laptop and play all the dirty south beats UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN!!!!! You hear what Im laying down for ya playa?

no no no...what im saying is that I want to use JUST the laptop monitor, meaning i dont want to have the rest of the laptop. i want to take out the monitor and find a way if i can connect or converty the ribbons/cables that are coming out of the monitor to an rca output or whatever i need to do to make the screen functional.

This sounds like a pretty cool project WHOADI .
If you do get the monitor seperated from the motherboard how are you going to make it light up?
Maybe TALLCOOL will get in here hell I think he works on monitors alot.

yea, i hope you guys can help me out. it would be a hell of a project.

So what would be my first step in this project?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.