While I was on my other computer, I received a message for an update to my graphics card. I went ahead and updated it. Suddenly my screen got blown up with giant icons and font, so I went back to change my resolution to what it was originally. As soon as I did this, my monitor went black and I got a message saying "No Input Signal". I turned off my computer, checked my cables, and rebooted it. It didn't work. I then tried to get on in Safe Mode, but I still get the "No Input Signal"message.

Can someone kindly help me with this problem? I have read other threads with similar problems, however none of their solutons seem to be helping me. Thank you in advance!!!

Maybe theres something wrong with your video card... try using a different video card (disturb someone and borrow his hardware :P ).

friend atach ur monitor cable in ur motherboard video slot n then run ur pc n uninstal video card drivers n then instal ur gfx card again this wil work

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.