Ok so yesterday i build my first pc, everything went super smooth, Os vista ultimate, mobo nVidia 780i, CPU quad 2.4. case Antec900. The problem was this morning i conected my headset to the audio plugins on front of that case, immediately the pc shuts down, try to start it and nothing happen, open tha case and disconect those cables in the mobo for the front audio( mic & sound) wich are located on the lower left corner of the mobo, press the start button and it came to lived, but for some reason it doesnt let me get into the internet, wich i did before, i connect thru a lan cable from my modem, it says "Unrecognized network", try conecting the same cable to my laptop and it conect fine. When i plug it to the rig(new) again the it doesnt want to connect. I install all the mobo drivers(cd that came wit it)..hope someone can help.

att
paquitox

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

OK, well reboot the PC, until the network connects, and then name the network.

I had to do that to my PC....

Also, for the front panel audio, i would check the connections in your motherboard, and just double check the connection.... also check that you have all of the screws in!

Just some small things.

OK, well reboot the PC, until the network connects, and then name the network.

I had to do that to my PC....

Also, for the front panel audio, i would check the connections in your motherboard, and just double check the connection.... also check that you have all of the screws in!

Just some small things.

what do u mean name the network???....am using for first time vista ultimate, where do i name my network???...could it be that simple???...on the network setting its says that port is working fine, so i think its not the lan ports on the mobo???..ive try everything, install all the mobo drivers, even for the network, conect it directly to my modem and nothing

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.