can somebody ttellme the reason why your faulty motherboard will work when u wash it . SORRY this sis not flame it is reasonable 4 you to learn from me

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

& your question IS?

Well i dont mean to flame to everyone But this statment "SORRY this sis not flame it is reasonable 4 you to learn from me"goes to computer Dummies. But for the profeesional i realy want to know whats the magic there

can somebody ttellme the reason why your faulty motherboard will work when u wash it . SORRY this sis not flame it is reasonable 4 you to learn from me

Dust.

It accumulates static charge + it prevents proper connectivity.

I'm gonna pass an advice that one experienced electrician gave me regarding dusty motherboards:

Wash it in demineralized water.
Don't use contact cleaners nor any cleaners including 100% alcohol - they are abrasive

Well i dont mean to flame to everyone But this statment "SORRY this sis not flame it is reasonable 4 you to learn from me"goes to computer Dummies. But for the profeesional i realy want to know whats the magic there

There is ABSOLUTELY "NOTHING" for me to learn from you S.F.B. Should I take the notion I can FLAME your butt back to the stream and leave your sorry BUTT there for what is quite literally eternity from were ever I happen to be at the time from anywhere within light years from this rock you currently call home. I can do that cuz I designed and built the HOUSE that your IDIOT soul walks, talks, and does most anything else that you are used to doing.
DO YOURSELF AND OTHERS A REALLY BIG FAVOR AND LEARN SOME MANNERS

S.F.B. = DUNG FOR BRAINS.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.