Hello frnds i have a strange problem, i have a 4 GB Transcend and other 1 GB ordinary pen drives they used to work properly b4 but now they stopped showing up in my computer. Transcend is just 1 Month old and other drive(memorex) is 3 yrs old. I thougt there is some virus in my system and formatted my system, but no use and tried them in other system that too no use. If the problem is with pen drives then how cum with both, one is just 1 month old. Plz help me to solve this mystery

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

no help at all, are all the techies sleeping

maybe both were in the wrong place at the wrong time and got zapped some how.this happened to me once ,when i plugged both my drives in a computer with a bad usb port!garbage now

if you thought maybe a virus ,why didn't you just run a virus scan ,before formatting

agree with Caperjack, sometimes down the road..unexpected things gets on the way...

maybe it's time to buy another one...LOL

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.