Im in the market for a case and i liked the look of it...does anyone agree? Also, is the powersupply good quality and is the whole thing way too overpriced? :confused:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=558331&Sku=T925-2012

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

We're sorry, the product you have searched for is no longer available for sale.

That said, the Thermaltake cases are very good quality, the power supply units included are also very good quality, and if such a case is affordable for you then it's a sound purchase.

Personally, I'd NEVER pay that much for a PC case! I personally get cheap cases, throw the included power supply unit away and replace it with a good quality one, and modify the case myself for appearance if it's to be a unit which is on display.

i have also been looking at the thermaltake cases, but i'm currently thinking of the "shark" it's a full tower which i'll need when i get the water cooling system in there, (if i still go for a internal setup) but i've heard good reviews about the case design and quality of build so if it's what you really want, go for it! i'll let you know what my ones like when i get it.
arr yes i almost forgot, if you want there is a whole range of cooling products (water or standard) made to fit easily in the thermaltake cases or out side like the thermaltake Aqurius III external kit made to suit the very case you want) check it out at www.thermaltake.com
hope i helped :cheesy:

Holy smidgenhammer! That's a little pricey... Do what I did. Mount all of your computer parts under a table and sit the monitor, keyboard, and mouse on top.

Holy smidgenhammer! That's a little pricey... Do what I did. Mount all of your computer parts under a table and sit the monitor, keyboard, and mouse on top.

hahaha that actually sounds pretty good...but if im buying a $2000+ computer every year i want something thats gonna protect it :)...but i doubt you have cooling problems with your "case design" :lol:

thought i'd let you know i've just recieved my case and i'm really pleased!
the build quality is good and the little designs that have gone into it are really well thought out.
i can't wait to get home tonight and start plugging it all in :D

i've looked at the thermal take cases and they are quite smart but not what i myself would want really and truly. im using a jeantech achilles case. go to www.jeantech.com for more info.

i think im going to go with that case but except the silver version from newegg...except i keep seeing the asus vento 3600 and i keep reconsidering the thermaltake. What i most want is a large case with great airflow to keep everything cool. Does anybody know of another that is better at that then this thermaltake?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.