Hi guys,
I have HP Photosmart C5180 printer. I bought it in 2007, worked well for 2 years, but now I am getting problem with yellow color printing, I changed all the cartridges, then also I am not getting the print in yello color and hence is affecting in getting all the color prints.
Please guide me how can I resolve this problem.
Thanks,
Shweta

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

The print head is probably blocked.

It is also possible the print head itself has gone u/s. they do in hte main have a limited life and are often quoted by hte manufacturer as parts that need changing after so much use. however the cost of doing a print head change can be more than the printer is worth or even a new printer!
M

Hey ..Thanks
I never knew about print head.
I'll first try print head cleaning.

It is also possible the print head itself has gone u/s. they do in hte main have a limited life and are often quoted by hte manufacturer as parts that need changing after so much use. however the cost of doing a print head change can be more than the printer is worth or even a new printer!
M

Agreed. Home printers rarely last more than a year or so.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.