Hiee
I have got a weird problem in my System.When i start my pc all works fine but there is no display and the led of monitor blinks.
I tried to restart again and again upto 4 or 5 times and finally it got started but only once and now it is showing the same problem.

I have checked the RAM and its work fine.

My system configuration is:

Intel Pentium II
128 MB RAM
40 GB Hard disk

Plz suggest me solution as soon as possible and this is my Humble request to all of you..

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Is graphics on board or PCI ?
If it's PCI try another card or try the on-board graphics.

Its on-board Graphics

Hiee
I have got a weird problem in my System.When i start my pc all works fine but there is no display and the led of monitor blinks.
I tried to restart again and again upto 4 or 5 times and finally it got started but only once and now it is showing the same problem.

I have checked the RAM and its work fine.

My system configuration is:

Intel Pentium II
128 MB RAM
40 GB Hard disk

Plz suggest me solution as soon as possible and this is my Humble request to all of you..

hi dear u should check ur cmos battery n may be ur display card n vga cable will faulty

Have you checked to see if your monitor is working correctly?

Is it a LCD monitor? If it is it should say something like no signal and turn off after a period of time. Try it with the computer off or if you have a laptop or another computer try it with that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.