monitor wont work. if lightning hits video, could video card have a short or something? i alternated two monitors and they have power just no signal & there are no software problems. The screw in inputs that go to the back of the computer for the blue monitor cord to the video card input where you actually screw the monitor into the back of the computer... the screw in inputs have screwed out of the back of the computer. i screwed them back obviously but still no signal. could the video card be fryed or anything else?

thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

monitor wont work. if lightning hits video, could video card have a short or something?ks

bottom line is ,if your computer was hit by lightening ,it could have fried you video card ,and any other device in the computer ,including the ram and motherboard and actually everything

try to test all device in other to PC including all caperjack says especially the motherboard their will be fried fish i mean fried capacitors and etc within your unit.......... or just let technicians do to that.......

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.