I have had this problem for awhile now but didnt know what to do until recently I learned how to make the blue screen appear since it was turned off. So now I will try and fix this problem. Im not sure what information you will need but I copied down some stuff I thought was important that showed during the blue screen.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STOP: 0x0000000A (0x9086F6F0, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x80520D5F)

when I restarted my computer, I got a message saying it recovered from a serious error and it gave me a log.

BCCode : 1000000a BCP1 : 9086F6F0 BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 80520D5F OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

Also I dont know if this will make a difference, but I took off the side panel of my compter and have had it off for about a week or two, never had my computer restart randomly, but I put it back on last night and I got the blue screen, is it just a coincidence?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Perhaps it is overheating? Give the CPU's heatsink and fan a good dust out and see if that helps.

Hi there!

I would start by checking your memory modules with memory stability software. Since you've opened the side panel already, how many memory modules do you have? If you have more than one try running your computer with one memory module and see if you'll get the same blue screen error.

Good Luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.