mikeandike22 18 Nearly a Posting Virtuoso

It is now pretty much confirmed that sometime next year or in the recent future Apple will be releasing a cell phone. So far some rumors circulating around the interweb say that it is going to include two separate batteries one for the cell phone portion of the "phone" and the other for the music player portion. Now I have said this many times to people I dont want/need my phone to play music. Seriously I have an iPod and I have a phone I dont need them to be intermingled together. Also something that strikes me as somewhat odd is how is Apple going to pull off an ultra sleek stylish cool phone with two batteries and storage for songs. It sounds more like Microsoft should be designing this phone. The other rumor that doesnt surprise me is that it will be running some sort of variant mobile OS X on the phone. Unless Apple has been working on some other Operating system I wouldnt see why it would be built off of anything else. The thing is with all these cell phones already out there does anyone really want to have a Apple iPhone. People already have their razr´s and krzrs or w.e the hell these motorola phones they are coming out with are called. So are you really going to trade in the phone for this one which is most likely going to be rather expensive {even though apple is now cheaper than dell, give me a break apple prices drop every couple months dell prices drop per minute and if you do out the math and compare them on the sites, which I did and it turned out the exact opposite of what the article said. The Mac they used in the comparison had a slower processor and older video card and they did not take in to account any dell free upgrades).

So I really dont see this being bought by anyone other than Apple fanboys. I mean it is nothing really innovative we have had phones that can play music with decent quality for awhile now.