tiger86 16 Posting Pro

Today I’m writing about Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft. Steve Ballmer has been with Microsoft since the very beginning; yet we didn’t hear much about him until he became CEO. Steve did a Windows Advertisement in 1986 where he was just as enthusiastic about the product as he is today.
Steve worked his way up through the company becoming Vice President; which explains why he is the CEO of Microsoft today.

Yeah sure, he has the right to be CEO of Microsoft but that does not mean he has to be the face of Microsoft. I have gathered some quotes from clips of Steve Ballmer from Youtube.
When Ballmer was asked about the iPhone he laughed and said “$500 dollars fully subsidized with a plan. That’s the most expensive phone in the world!” You should never go onto an interview and outright laugh at your competition; yet Steve jobs was nice and invited him to Macworld anyways.

At Macworld Steve Jobs began the intro for Steve Ballmer and Steve came out going crazy. He whooped, yelled, and screamed for about a minute before he yelled “I have 4 words… I LOVE THIS COMPANY YESSS!!!” I know he was trying to be enthusiastic but he over did it; I wouldn’t say I loved my competitions company on camera. I bet Bill Gates wasn’t too thrilled about that.

At Mix08 the show host said “what’s the deal with vista?” Steve’s first response was “Vista the 2nd most popular Operating System In history?” The host pointed out that you have no choice of getting Vista; the conversation switched to the Macbook Air where he started making wise cracks at the Macbook Air. I know he was funny; but you never outright diss your competition on camera when you previously said that you loved their company.

In an interview he admitted that “we deliberately maybe it was the right choice maybe it was the wrong choice. We chose to do some things that would cause some compatibility setbacks in the interest of improving security.” Okay when do you outright admit that you made an Operating System knowing that your product would have compatibility issues; and not work out all the bugs for more than two years after it was released!

I could probably right about his ad where he says “I’M A PC AND I LOVE THIS COMPANY!” Okay Steve how can you love your company and Apple’s company? I would call that a major conflict of interest! I think Steve Ballmer needs some classes on how to talk on camera without messing up and admitting that you released a flawed Operating system.
I’m sure he got a nice greeting back at HQ after releasing that cat out of the bag!