first of all i am new here and i wanna say hi to every one in this forum no for my problum first i have a lap top it is hp nx6110 and i just bought a new cd dvd drive it went well and i played all kindes of dvd on it but now it cant play anything not even a normal cd and my other issue is that i usualy enter my bios st up and settings by pressing f10 but now every time i do that a window starts it wants an adminstrator password but it dosnt let my press any key every time i hit a number or a letter it whant appere and when i press enter 3 times the system stopes and i dont know what to do help please.........

Hello,
first make sure dvd drive shows in device manage,if it there try removing it and reboot to reinstall drivers for the dvd drive .
as for the password ,someone had to have put a bios/setup password since you bought the laptop ,if you cant remember it ,you may need to take laptop apart and remove bios battery to rid the need for the password

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.