I have a Intel D946GZIS motherboard i have recently bought a new chassis and i put everything to the new chassis from then the motherboard does not switch on the Power LED on the motherboard is lit up but when i switch it on nothing happens no fans no nothing
please can someone please give me any advice i don't want to go and buy a new motherboard before i have not considered all options

please help
Zodiac13d

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi and welcome to the Daniweb forums :).

==========

Try taking the motherboard out of the case, then hook everything back up to it and see if it runs ok now.
If it does, there is likely a short somewhere. If it doesn't, then you may have to change it (if you know that the power supply is ok).

Hi and welcome to the Daniweb forums :).

==========

Try taking the motherboard out of the case, then hook everything back up to it and see if it runs ok now.
If it does, there is likely a short somewhere. If it doesn't, then you may have to change it (if you know that the power supply is ok).

hey cruchie thanks for the reply It's was a short the mobo was touching the chassis but it's all sorted now happy gaming

No worries.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.