I have been using Logitech Vid (similar to Skype) for a while, with no problems. Since I was supplied with a new router (D-Link DSL-2640R) by my ISP the application doesn't function properly. I can see and hear the other party fine, but all they receive is a blank screen and choppy audio. I have tried everything that Logitech have suggested, I have forwarded the necessary port, tried without firewall etc. all to no avail. My ISP (TalkTalk) are no help at all. Any ideas would be welcome.
Many thanks, Michael.

If your problem involves software, hardware or service brands, most reps will pass the buck. Then you start again. Add to the mix some manufacturers charge for support. IT support is the way to keep all of your tech in tune through a subscription-based tech support center. IT consulting businesses should cater to your small business or home office.

==================
Web Based Project Management Software

Constructive comment is welcome; not sure if this is a veiled sales pitch.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.