My brother's laptop is a Elite brand. I don't know what is the problem with it. When I turned on the laptop, it took a long time to boot or even go to its bios. The battery doesn't charge too. My brother said the hard disk is new and it doesn't have a OS yet. Don't know what to do. Can someone help?

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by frankken2

My brother's laptop is a Elite brand. I don't know what is the problem with it. When I turned on the laptop, it took a long time to boot or even go to its bios. The battery doesn't charge too. My brother said the hard disk is new and it doesn't have a OS yet. Don't know what to do. Can someone help?

what was the reason for changing the hard disk may i ask?

If there is no OS then how it boots.First of all Install any OS then check that the problem remains or not.

soon as your laptop boots start pressing f-12 then reboot from last known good configuration

How to solve Toshiba Satellite M35X and Satellite A75 power jack and battery charge problem ?, please give me information please..

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.