My brother's laptop is a Elite brand. I don't know what is the problem with it. When I turned on the laptop, it took a long time to boot or even go to its bios. The battery doesn't charge too. My brother said the hard disk is new and it doesn't have a OS yet. Don't know what to do. Can someone help?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

My brother's laptop is a Elite brand. I don't know what is the problem with it. When I turned on the laptop, it took a long time to boot or even go to its bios. The battery doesn't charge too. My brother said the hard disk is new and it doesn't have a OS yet. Don't know what to do. Can someone help?

what was the reason for changing the hard disk may i ask?

If there is no OS then how it boots.First of all Install any OS then check that the problem remains or not.

soon as your laptop boots start pressing f-12 then reboot from last known good configuration

How to solve Toshiba Satellite M35X and Satellite A75 power jack and battery charge problem ?, please give me information please..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.