I have a laptop with a wireless network card in it and a router wich is wireless network compatible... it has worked for half a year but last week it couldnt connect to my network anymore.... :cry: and now it cant even find my network.... does anyone know what could be wrong?

(got an Intel(r) pro 2200BG wireless connection card)

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I have a laptop with a wireless network card in it and a router wich is wireless network compatible... it has worked for half a year but last week it couldnt connect to my network anymore.... :cry: and now it cant even find my network.... does anyone know what could be wrong?

(got an Intel(r) pro 2200BG wireless connection card)

Did you install any new firewalls that may be blocking your network connection if so try to configure those.

Did you install any new firewalls that may be blocking your network connection if so try to configure those.

no i didnt install any new firewalls... but i figured out why the laptop cant even find any network... it is because my mom(its her laptoop) tried to set up a network with the setup guide from windows xp... that didnt went well but i cant get back to the normal status... :cry:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.